“It’s extremely painful to see Ned Nwoko senior get married to my 17 year old daughter today” – Regina Daniels’ father says in tears while speaking in an interview earlier today.
Excerpts from an interview between Barrister Jude Ojeogwo, the biological father of actress, Regina Daniels and a media house, team Cutiejuls reveal that he is not in support of the recent development of his daughter.
When Ojeogwo was asked how old his daughter is, he revealed the actress is turning 18 in October this year. Barrister Jude also explained that the reason why the actress’s mother, Rita Daniels made herself the sole decision maker is because of greed.
He revealed that the reason why Rita’s bride price could not be paid was due to the fact that her paternal family could not be traced.
He also revealed that his daughter’s fiance, is 62 and not 59. He affirms this because they both grew up in the same compound as young boys.
He revealed he spoke to his daughter this morning and warned her about the new phase she’s about to start but she told him she’s aware of what she’s getting into and stated that it’s her mother’s decision and also, that Ned Nwoko is a fine gentleman and she loves him.
Ojeogwo stated that despite not paying Rita Daniels’ bride price, he has been very responsible for the financial support of all his 4 kids with Rita and that the 2 boys lived with him until recently when the mother advised they move in with her into her new home.
Listen to the audio below;
Covenant University 2019 International Excellence award in Nigeria: Applications are hereby invited from international students for the 2019 international Excellence award at Covenant University, Nigeria. The scholarship is open to all interested students around the for Masters Degree program. It covers up to 100% tuition waiver for Masters students depending on students’ academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Covenant University, Nigeria.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver
Scholarship level: Masters Program Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: up to 100% tuition waiver
Subject Eligibility: Please see Scholarship eligibility criteria
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement. But Must demonstrate the ability to speak, read and communicate in English.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Proposed Master’s Degree Programme are: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management, Economics, Demography and Social Statistics, Mass Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, International Relations, Policy and Strategic Studies, Public Policy, Architecture, Biology (Applied Biology & Biotechnology), Biochemistry, Building Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Estate Management, Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Physics, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be non-Nigerian candidates admitted into any of Covenant’s Masters Programs, and shall be for a period of 18-months.
Application Procedures for the Covenant University 2019 International Excellence award in Nigeria:
To apply for the Covenant University 2019 International Excellence award in Nigeria, candidates should follow the procedures spelled out here or visit the scholarship link provided for more information.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach your first-degree Certificate, passport photograph, Transcript, and Personal Statement not more than 1500 words.
- Admission Requirements: With a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division), you must be a graduate of Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University
The university will provide the program value, being a waiver of tuition fee only:
- First Class: 100% tuition waiver
- Second Class Upper (? 4.0): 75% tuition waiver
- Second Class Upper (< 4.0): 50% tuition waiver
Application Deadline: Thursday, August 29th, 2019