An Instagram user has revealed how the marriage of Regina Daniels‘ mother crashed. She made this known while debunking reports that 59-year-old billionaire Ned Nwoko is the biological father of actress Regina Daniels whom he just got “married” to.
According to the IG user, the biological father of Regina Daniels is a man who kicked her mother out when she ventured into acting.
@precious_ag_ please don’t say what you don’t know mbok. Regina’s biological father is from Ogwuashi Uku… The same quarters with late Peter Burnor whose son is rumored to b Regina’s boyfriend. The dad didn’t marry her traditionally… When Regina’s my ventured into acting that was the Genesis of the marriage crash… She had four kids for the man… Be properly informed… Saw her yesterday at the midwifery market and damn Stella she is glowing.
The Ghent University is seeking a highly motivated and critical full-time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Our 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research in both exact and social sciences. Ghent University aims to encourage its students to adopt a critical approach within a creative, development-oriented educational and research environment.
- Applications Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue the PhD program.
- Study Subject: Full-time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology – Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
- Nationality: Available for Belgian students.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available for Belgian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold or expect to hold by September 2018, a master degree in one of the following disciplines: (Applied) Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Chemical Engineering. Exceptional candidates from other engineering/science backgrounds will also be considered.
- Should have had a rigorous undergraduate training in mathematics and physics and in general a strong background in mathematics and physics.
- Be highly motivated to conduct research in the area of applied mathematics, specifically in the area of mathematical biology/chemistry.
- Have an excellent academic track record, an excellent command of English and good academic writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of biology or chemistry at the undergraduate level is preferable although not mandatory.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Full-Time PhD Position – Ghent University Global Campus
- Department: Department of Environmental Technology, Food Technology and Molecular Biotechnology (KR01)
- Degree: Master degree in one of the following: Mathematics, Physics, Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
- Contract: 1-year contract, renewable (max. 4 years)
- Occupancy rate: 100%
- Vacancy Type: Assistant Academic Staff
Last application date: August 31, 2018, 12:00 (Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as the position will be filled upon findingthe right candidate) – Starting date: October 1, 2018 (negotiable)
- Assist his/her supervisors in teaching undergraduate courses at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea (physics, mathematics).
- Conduct research in the interdisciplinary field of mathematical biology with a particular focus on stability analysis of biochemical reaction networks.
- Assist his/her supervisors with tasks in ongoing and future R&D projects.
Profile of the candidate
How to Apply: Application Documents:
- Motivation letter
- Full resume(CV), including at least 2 references
- Copy of the Bachelors and Masters degree certificates ?
- Transcripts (overview of study results)
All required documents must be submitted in English. The documents must be merged into a single PDF file and sent (subject line: Full-time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology). The candidate will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the application.
Application Process and Interview
- Interviews will take place in stages from the first available time, possibly via Skype ?
- Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as the position will be filled upon finding the right candidate
We reserve the right to hold applications on file for potential future job openings.