Nigeria LNG Limited is awarding scholarship opportunities to First Year students in Nigerian Universities. This program is meant to encourage academic excellence and support human capital development in Nigeria.
The scholarship award value is N150, 000 per annum for the course duration of each awardee. The scheme was reviewed from 150 beneficiaries a year to 300 starting from the 2018/2019 academic year.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must have an excellent WAEC & NECO result, minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language
- Applicants must be first year undergraduate students in any Nigerian University.
- Applicants must have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- Applicants must have at least 3.5 CGPA of his/her year one semester (2019/2020) examination
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship award
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application
The following are required during application:
- JAMB Result
- WAEC or NECO
- Passport Sized Photograph
- University Admission Letter
- University Student ID
- LGA Letter of identification
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information