The Government of Turkey is awarding a scholarship opportunity to outstanding students and researchers to pursue a full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
This scholarship opportunity aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Application Deadline: 20th February 2021
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1999,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1990,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1985,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
Application Process: Click Here to Begin Application