A scholarship is an honor of financial aid for a student to further their education at a private easy or secondary school or a private or public institution.
You are hereby invited to apply for FIU Ambassador Merit Scholarship. This scholarship is available for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The UndergraduateAdmissions Ambassador Scholarship is open to qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students only. To qualify for academic merit scholarship consideration, students must be admitted to FIU prior to January 15, 2021, for Early Fall/Fall 2021. Students are strongly encouraged to submit a completed admissions application by December 31st to allow time for the application to be processed.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Florida International University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Florida International University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 75% of tuition, fees, plus books
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Florida International University Ambassador Merit Scholarship 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Florida International University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Florida International University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Florida International University Ambassador Merit Scholarship 2020/2021
As part of the application process, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Florida International University. Thereafter, eligible and interested students are to apply through their MyFIU portal.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020