Studying in Sweden can be a very satisfying experience for postgraduate studies. Applications are welcomed from students for the Malardalen University Masters Programs scholarships in Sweden for the 2021 academic session.
The Malardalen University Masters Programs scholarships is aimed at supporting qualified students coming from outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees. Students at Malardalen University are offered access to tools and the opportunity they need to create their future. The Malardalen University scholarship one of the many masters scholarships in Sweden.
Scholarship to be taken in: Sweden
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fees waiver
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Malardalen University Scholarship to study in Sweden 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Malardalen University Scholarship to study in Sweden 2021, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply for admission into any eligible Malardalen University masters programs for the 2021 academic session.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor results in relevant courses from recognized universities.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have chosen the university as their first choice when applying for admission.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
Applicants from Countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply except students from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia but should instead apply for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship
Applicants are to complete the application form for the Malardalen University Scholarship and submit it along with their supporting documents through www.universityadmissions.se before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1 February, 2021