So many students are longing for financial aid and supports that help them to further their educational career. Manhattanville College is offering President’s Scholarship for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This scholarship applies to incoming first-years or transfers who will be enrolled as full-time, degree-seeking students.
The Fall 2020 semester at Manhattanville College begins August 31. The College is prepared to welcome community members back to campus this academic year in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York and with safety precautions in place.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $21,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship 2020-2021
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Manhattanville College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Manhattanville College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship 2021-2022
Each applicant is automatically evaluated for merit awards and no additional application is needed for consideration. Manhattanville has rolling admissions and is currently accepting applications for the fall of 2020. Prospective applicants may apply either through the Common Application or the Manhattanville College application.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020