Photos: Man Crashes His New Car Into A Building In Delta
Disaster was deflected after a man slammed his new vehicle into a structure in Delta state early toward the beginning of today. As indicated by reports, the mishap which occurred by 1.00am in Amukpe, Sapele territory of the state, saw the vehicle collide with inhabitants’ stores, prompting minor wounds of the driver and tenants.
It was assembled that the proprietor purchased the vehicle two days prior and had not put the plate number before the mishap which recorded no setbacks. The horrendous mishap would have recorded setbacks had it occurred amid the day.
Robert S. McNamara Phd Research Fellowships Updates
Deadline: 2 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: any Country
Research starts Sept-Dec 2019
The World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowship Program awards fellowships for developing country PhD candidates to conduct innovative, development-related, doctoral research under the supervision of a research advisor at a host institution abroad through a residency period of 6 to 10 months.
Your fellowship can take place at any university or research institution in a World Bank member country other than your country of citizenship and, if applicable, other than a developing country in which you currently reside.
Level/Fields of Research:
Doctoral research in development-related topics
Number of Awards:
Nationals of a Bank member country eligible to receive World Bank financing
RSMFP provides up to $25,000 (U.S.) for developing country nationals to travel abroad to conduct development-related PhD research under the supervision of a host advisor at a university, research or development institution in a World Bank member country. Scholarship covers a 6 to 10 month period.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a fellowship award:
• Be a national of a World Bank member country that is eligible to receive World Bank financing
• Not be a dual citizen of any country that is not eligible to receive World Bank financing.
• Be enrolled at the time you submit your application in a PhD program in a World Bank member country that is eligible to receive World Bank financing.
• While enrolled in a PhD program, have been residing in a World Bank member country that is eligible to receive World Bank financing.
• Have completed all coursework and exams required by your PhD program at the time you submit your application.
• Be 35 years or younger on the Application Deadline date.
• On or after the date the call for RSMFP applications opens, not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment (including temporary and consultant) of the World Bank Group (The World Bank, International Development Association, International Finance Corporation, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlements of Investment Disputes); nor be a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
• Not previously been the recipient of a fellowship from RSMFP.
• At the time of the RSMFP application submission, be accepted as a visiting scholar for a period of six to ten months that will start sometime between September and December 2019 by a university or research institution in a World Bank member country other than your country of citizenship and, if applicable, other than a developing country in which you currently reside.
• At the time of your RSMFP application submission, your research proposal for RSMFP funding is endorsed by your PhD Thesis Supervisor and your Host Institution Research Advisor.
• Plan and be able to begin the RSMFP fellowship between September 2019 and November 2019.
• Plan and be able to complete your proposed RSMFP-funded fellowship research within a 6 to 10-month period from the start date of your RSMFP fellowship
Applications will be received online at the official website. Deadline is 2 May 2019.
It is important to read the application guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships#2