Saint Mary’s University awards entrance scholarships for academic excellence with over $6.3 million donated to student scholarships annually. There are a number of programs that compensate international students for academic strength or help those in financial need.
The University committed to securing your success by providing over 260 scholarships, bursaries, and awards in each year to students. Students accepted by Saint Mary’s University for undergraduate tudies with an admission average of 80%+ will be automatically considered for renewable entrance scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Educational fund
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Masters
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Saint Mary’s University Entrance Scholarship and Bursaries for International Students | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Saint Mary’s University Entrance Scholarship and Bursaries for International Students
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and masters degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and masters students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Saint Mary’s University, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Saint Mary’s University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Students accepted by Saint Mary’s University Entrance Scholarship and Bursaries for International Students for undergraduate studies with an admission average of 80%+ will be automatically considered for renewable entrance scholarships.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021