Women in Aviation International scholarships are awarded yearly to women and sometimes male members (students, teachers and professionals) who want to further their studies in Aviation.
The WAI scholarships also help teachers fulfill their dreams, by providing them with the resources they need to bring aviation into their classrooms or to enhance their skills.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2020
Eligible Countries: USA and International
Number of Awardees: Two(2)
Value of Scholarship: $1500.
Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the winner’s educational institution. Funds can be used for tuition, books, or fees related to obtaining the A & P from an AMT School in the U.S.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be seeking a degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, Aviation Maintenance Technology or an A & P through an Aviation Technician Program.
- be Women
- currently enrolled or officially accepted into an Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering program, Aviation Maintenance Technology program or Aviation Technician Program at an accredited University, College or AMT School in the U.S.
- have a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent at the time of application – either in High School or their current Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering program, Aviation Maintenance Technology program or Aviation Technician program
- be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- provide a copy of a College Acceptance Letter.
Visit The Official Website For More Information