You don’t want to miss out on this merit-based and financial aid advantage. Apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship at University of Minnesota, USA.
This Scholarship is available for International freshmen and transfer students seeking to enroll in the degree program at the University. Awards are competitive and based on academic merit
Students selected for awards are among the best in their class and show a record of very strong academic preparation. For the 2020–21 academic year, international freshman can receive scholarships of $25,000, $15,000, or $10,000 per year for up to four years. Transfer students may receive $10,000 per year for up to three years when entering the University in the Fall semester.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $25,000 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Minnesota Global Excellence Scholarships in USA 2020;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Minnesota, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Minnesota’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Minnesota Global Excellence Scholarships in USA 2020
There is no separate scholarship application required; students are considered based on an overall assessment of their on-time admission application. All international freshmen and transfer students who complete their applications for admission by the deadlines are automatically considered for a Global Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020