Hikmat Gbadamosi was found dead in her room, yesterday. According to her friend, the deceased had been battling a medical condition since birth and the resulting pain sent her into depression.

 

She is assumed to have consumed two bottles of a poisonous insecticide  on Saturday and was only discovered on Monday after her bestie mobilized classmates to her room to know why she didn’t show up in school for a test they had the previous day.

On getting to her room, they saw her door locked and peeped through the window – only to see the girl laying dead. An alarm was raised and people gathered to break the door

The lodge occupants said they saw her last on Saturday. She might have died since Saturday night and only discovered yesterday being Monday.

 

Check out the photo below: