Nigerian singer Naira Marley has arrived at the court for his bail hearing today. The singer who was spotted in a black outfit, arrived the court to hear his fate.
A video of him arriving at the court has emerged.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Elite Postgraduate Scholarships for International Scholars: International Students are hereby encouraged to apply for the Elite postgraduate scholarships to be hosted at the University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom for the 2019 academic session. The scholarship scheme will provide African students the opportunity to study in a world-class university.
Applicants with good academic track records from any recognized university with strong English aptitude are to apply for the scholarship.
About The University
The University of Strathclyde is a multi-award winning university located in Glasgow founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute. The university is Scotland’s third-largest university in terms of the student population and staff strength.
About the Elite Postgraduate Scholarships for International Scholars
- Scholarship available at: University of Strathclyde
- Mode of study: Full Time
- Course Level: Postgraduate Level
- Number of Slots: Not specified
- Nationality: International Students
- Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Courses to Apply for: This scholarship is for applicants in the field of Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, mathematics and statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic Science
- Application Criteria: This scholarship is available for applicants who are to commence their studies by the beginning of the September academic session and who have been admitted to study the above-mentioned courses in the University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom.
- How to apply: Eligible candidates are to apply to the university officially.
- Supporting Documents: Not Stated
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are to visit the university’s site to ensure that they have the necessary documents for admission.
- Language Requirement: Eligible applicants must have good grades with strong English Test results.
The scholarship amount is in the range of £2500,3500 and £4000.