A Nigerian lady, Chinemerem Obieze who confidently reveals that she’s an Ogbanje has said that the name of Jesus is powerless in their chambers as He doesn’t exist. She says that He only has powers in movies which are fictitious.
In a quite shocking video, the lady is seen having a conversation with a man whom she tells that she’s an “Ogbanje” from birth.
She says that pastors who claim to cast the evil spirits out of her kind, are actually taking their powers and that’s why she can’t be close to any pastor who wants to pray for her so they don’t steal her power.
She then went on to challenge any pastor who’d go to their chambers and call the name of Jesus to see if there’d be any effect.
Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020: Application portal for 2019/2020 Joint scholarship of the Niger Delta has now been opened for the students of the region to pursue their higher education
If you are a student from any of these states (Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo), then the portal of the Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) is open for you.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB).
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not stated.
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered in Nigerian Higher Institutions.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for Students of the Niger Delta Region
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for th Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Must be an indigene of any of the following states: Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo
- Applicants must be at least a holder of SSCE Certificate, and for undergraduates, matric number must be submitted during application
- All applicants must be from the Niger Delta region
- All data should be entered correctly as requested on the web portal.
- Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
Application Procedure for the Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020:
All applications are to be submitted online on the portal through the link provided
Follow all the instructions and fill in the form on the portal appropriately to avoid disqualification.
All applicants should note that;
- Only selected Candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration.
- All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award.
Note: no one should collect money from you promising to help you gain the scholarship.