Davido’s daughter, Imade, is launching her organic hair care products today and her proud father already took to Instagram to make the announcement.
The organic hair care products Davido’s daughter is launching today is named ‘Aurora by Imade’ and from the invite shared publicly by the singer, it will be taking place at Bay Lounge in Lekki.
Davido wrote as he shared the invite;
Queen Elizabeth-University of the South Pacific 2019/2020 Commonwealth Full Scholarships
Applications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020. The scholarships are open to students from Commonwealth member countries. Check full details and apply them to scholarships before the deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Elizabeth Foundation.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship Awards
Scholarship level: Postgraduate Scholarships
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: All Subjects and research areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from Commonwealth member countries.
English Language Requirement: Please see school admission requirement.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To apply for the Queen Elizabeth-University of the South Pacific 2019/2020 Commonwealth Full Scholarships, you must meet up the following eligibility conditions;
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award (e.g. you cannot apply for a scholarship in Fiji if you are a Fijian citizen).
- Students may not apply from any Pacific countries already covered by USP.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or to the required level of the specific postgraduate course).
Application Procedures for the Queen Elizabeth-University of the South Pacific 2019/2020 Commonwealth Full Scholarships:
Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
1) Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
2) Complete a QECS application online
3) Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course.
If you have any specific questions about applying for university courses at USP, please contact USP directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: June 26, 2019.