Nigeria is arguably endowed with the most beautiful chicks in Africa. Within Nigeria itself, there are awesomely beautiful damsels.
But some states can pride to have them in higher concentration than others.
Now, Let’s hit the market with my well-researched list.
Arguably this state possesses the prettiest damsels in the country. Well-endowed in all ramifications.
Little wonder the state has the highest number of Peagents and Models in Nigeria. IMSU alone houses 60% of these beauties.
Lagos per-say boasts of awesome and classy beauties owing to its cosmopolitan nature.
The state is a confluence of most beautiful girls from different background and entities. A visit to Akoka will attest.
3. CROSS RIVER
Calabar girls are not only beautiful but “bediful”. The concentration of naturally beautiful girls in C/River pays advantage to The serene and ambient nature of the state.
The state of the ‘desperate chicks’ will wow you with its array of beauties.
You can never walk 5m in Enugu without having to turn to admire an Enugu gal walking on the other side of the road. Night life here is very much alive.
The city of Warri wasn’t taken into recognition when Delta is mentioned.
However, the concentration of sweet apples in Asaba, agbor and Auchi alone is strong enough to place Delta on the list.
The black beauties of Kalabari and the excesses from IMO State gives Rivers a capable mention.
Mind you, aside Lagos and Abuja, PH prides the most expensive and classy chicks. Don’t approach a UNIPORT babe without your car keys.
Anambra Chicks my not be as classy as their Imo neighbours. But they pride an array of natural beauties.
They are wife materials any day. UNIZIK guys can testify.
Ogun gals are the most beautiful when it comes to core Yoruba chicks. They are an all-in-one package of beauty and brains.
Having the highest concentration of beautiful Fulani girls. Kano state possesses pretty girls beyond the veils.
Like C/River, Edo girls are amicably beautiful both in theory and practice.
If you visit Benin and cone back empty-handed, then you are blind and sterile at once.
Which Of The State On This List Has The Most Beautiful Girl?
Which State With Beautiful Girl Do You Think We Didn’t Include In This List?
Google News Initiative & European Journalism Centre are inviting applications for the Journalism Fellowships in Europe. The fellowships are available to the undergraduate, master, and PhD students who are 18 years of age or older as of 1 January 2019.
In 2019, the European Journalism Center offers 40 Fellowship Placements in 11 European Countries. The fellowship pays the placement of journalism, technology or design to the students who want to get valuable work experience and make a lifetime contract.
The European Journalism Center is an independent, non-profit organization in the Netherlands. His goal is to make every journalist and news organization benefits from a European Journalism Centre program.
- Applications Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Course Level: The Fellowships is open for undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. students programs
- Study Subject: The Fellowships will be awarded in all subjects.
- Scholarship Award: The Google News Initiative Fellowship offers paid summer placements to journalism, technology or design students who want to gain valuable work experience and build lifelong contacts. This is a unique opportunity that can allow you to kick-start a career in the news industry.
- Nationality: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and Poland applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 40 fellowships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Europe
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and Poland.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- The GNI Fellowship is for students who are enrolled in or accepted for an accredited higher education institution in the same country as their newsroom of choice.
- This includes undergraduate, master, and PhD students.
- They accept both full-time and part-time students, as long as the candidate is enrolled in an accredited higher education institution as of 1 January 2019.
- It is the individual student’s responsibility to ensure that he or she is legally permitted to work in the country where he or she applies.
- You may only apply to one organization.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://journalismfellowships.eu/apply/