Kanye West with Donald Trump Calls Coronavirus Vaccine “The Mark Of The Beast” in an interview with Forbes.
The rapper turn politician Kanye West recently opened up about his plans to run for president in 2020, and he revealed that he’s lost confidence in Trump after getting wind that he hid in the White House bunker amid protests in Washington.
During the conversation, Kanye revealed that his running mate will be Michelle Tidball, “an obscure preacher from Wyoming,” according to Forbes. He will also be running under the “Birthday Party,” as he explains, “Because when we win, it’s everybody’s birthday.”
After adding that Trump’s administration “looks like one big mess,” Kanye addressed the possibility of the President standing in his way of winning the election. He stated, “I’m not saying Trump’s in my way, he may be a part of my way. And Joe Biden? Like come on man, please. You know? Obama’s special. Trump’s special. We say Kanye West is special. America needs special people that lead. Bill Clinton? Special. Joe Biden’s not special.”
Kanye then revealed that he had the coronavirus in February, and he spoke about a vaccine being developed, which he thinks is a bad idea. He explained, “It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed… So when they say the way we’re going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven. I’m sorry when I say they, the humans that have the Devil inside them. And the sad thing is that, the saddest thing is that we all won’t make it to heaven, that there’ll be some of us that do not make it.”
After explaining that God called on him to run for president, Kanye spoke about ending police brutality as part of his “to-do list,” and cleaning up chemicals in hygiene products, adding that they “affect our ability to be of service to God.” He also addressed reparations for Black people, stating, “When I’m president, let’s also have some fun. Let’s get past all the racism conversation, let’s empower people with 40 acres and a mule, let’s give some land, that’s the plan.
below are some bulleted revelations in the Forbes interview:
- West would model his White House on The Black Panther’s Wakanda: “That is a positive idea: you got Kanye West, one of the most powerful humans – I’m not saying the most because you got a lot of alien level superpowers and it’s only collectively that we can set it free. Let’s get back to Wakanda…”
- West doesn’t support presumed Democratic candidate Biden. “This man, Joe Biden, said if you don’t vote for me, then you are not Black. Well, act like we didn’t hear that? We act like we didn’t hear that man say that?”
- West says he believes he had COVID-19 in February, though he wasn’t tested. “Chills, shaking in the bed, taking hot showers, looking at videos telling me what I’m supposed to do to get over it. I remember someone had told me Drake had the coronavirus and my response was Drake can’t be sicker than me!”
- An anti-vaxxer, West says of vaccines, including a potential COVID-19 vaccine, “They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”
- West is opposed to abortion, saying “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”